Tuesday 13 September 2011

Shake it like a Polaroid picture!









I bought this Polaroid Camera at a car boot sale for £2. I thought I'd struck gold as they're so rare now, until I found out how expensive the film was.. Luckily someone I know managed to get hold of some film for me that they didn't need anymore! The film had been sat in my fridge for quite a while now because I didn't want to waste it just taking pictures of anything and everything, then I decided to go out snapping in my beautiful city - York (there's also images of my dog and his now clean teddies on our washing line!). I think I set my hopes too high and didn't realise what the quality of these images were going to be like. The quality is poor, however I quite like the vintage feel to these photographs - it goes well with the old architecture in York. My photography session was cut short due to me running out of film, but was an exciting and different experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment