Tuesday 13 September 2011

Street Photography










The aim of today's photography was to shoot some 'Street Photographs'. This idea is based on capturing people in everyday life, seeing things that you wouldn't normally see if you were out and about yourself, and using your images to tell different stories. I found this very difficult to do at first because I didn't want to be too obvious when I was taking pictures of people. After a while I got a little bit more comfortable, however, overall I didn't really enjoy the experience. I felt very invasive and rude as I personally wouldn't like it if people took pictures of me without asking. These are a few of my best pictures taken today, I think they have turned out fairly well (some more than others) for a first attempt at Street Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment