Saturday 1 October 2011

Capturing words

For this task we were asked to all think of a word and write it down. These words were all then put together and we had to all find them and photograph them in a very short space of time. The way we went about the task was completely upto us, we could either find an actual example of the word and photograph it, or find a metaphor and photograph it. Here are the images I took and the words that go with them.


HAIR

BROKEN

SUNSHINE

HAPPY

CAT
 


COLOUR 
 


WATER 

FUN 
 


BURGER 

LOVE 
 


CAMERA

PHONE

SHOES
 


SUNGLASSES
 




I found this task quite difficult to get good looking shots in the limited time that we had. I would have preferred to have had longer to complete the list of words. I don't think that my images are brilliant and I think that I should have been thinking more outside the box and trying to get interesting metaphorical images however we just didn't have enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment