Friday 21 October 2011

Scarborough 20-10-11

 













 












These images were all taken in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. I decided to go there with my dog as it was forecast to be a nice day. The forecast was correct and the weather was lovely so I took advantage of it and took some photographs. Scarborough is a lovely seaside town and is very photogenic. Here I have mixed different styles of photography: architectural, wildlife, street. Whilst I was in Scarborough I was trying to capture the movement of the sea - it facinates me because it is so big and so powerful! However, I found it difficult because it was a very sunny day and the water was reflecting the light and I found that a lot of my images were overexposed. This was very disappointing and I would like to revisit to try and improve my technique and get some good shots of the sea's movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment