Monday 10 October 2011

Photoshop : Basic editing + Layers

 


Here is my original image.

 


Here I used the Healing Brush Tool to make my skin appear flawless.

 



Here I adjusted the levels to make the colours seem more true and vivid. I slided the bars on the histogram to make sure that the arrows were pointing at the start of the histogram instead of where it is flat. I did this seperately for Red, Green and Blue.

 



Here I adjusted the curves of my image. I selected points at the top right hand corner and bottom left hand corner on the curves histogram. I made the lighter parts of the image ligher and the darker parts darker. I really like the effect this gives my image, it almost makes my skin glow.

 



Here I made a new adjustment layer Black and White.

No comments:

Post a Comment