Monday 17 October 2011

Slideshow - My Photography

This is the first slideshow I have created to showcase my photography in a different way than just posting it on blogger and writing about each image. I created this slideshow using iMovie. I selected a few of my favourite images and imported them to iMovie. I then chose a song that I wanted to show my images with. Using iMovie I adjusted the amount of time each image is shown for to create harmony with the music. I also added different effects to each image when they are being displayed in the slideshow. For a first attempt I quite like my slideshow. I had never thought about showing my photographs like this before and I think it is an effective way of keeping your audience interested. We didn't have long to create these slideshows and I personally could have spent all day on it making the images really in time with the music and tweeking the order of images to create impact depending on what was happening in the song at the time a particular photograph was showing. E.g. when a lot of drums kick in I would have placed an image which was quite busy and had a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment