Saturday 1 October 2011

Skate Park












These images were all taken at the skate park in Hyde Park, Leeds. I experimented with different shutter speeds to capture the people either frozen or blurred. For the blurred shots I tried to focus on one area, take the photograph on a long shutter speed and follow them with my camera so that everything was blurred except the area which I had focused on. Unfortunately these didn't work out how I had planned because they were just going so fast! I quite like the artistic feel to the slow shutter speed images I just wish that the person in the image was more in focus. As for the fast shutter speed images, I really like the first two images because I think that the lighting is really nice. I would like to try this technique again because I enjoyed this shoot, however in the future I would try get a better angle than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment