Tuesday 4 October 2011

Macro
































Macro Photography is close-up photography traditionally of very small objects such as insects. Here is my attempt at macro photography. Realistically, to get best results I would need to have used an actual macro lens. Unfortunately I don't have one so I just used my normal lens and took really close up shots of things. For most of these shots I used a large aperture (f5.6) and a fast-ish shutter speed (1/160) ISO 400. I took photographs of anything that I thought had interesting textures which would look great close up. I enjoyed this style of photography and think my pictures have turned out really well for a first attempt. I may even have to invest in a macro lens! We were shown how to change the focus point on our camera to create interesting images where the focus wasn't just in the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment