Wednesday 19 October 2011

Documentary photography : Danny Bond















Today at college local DJ Danny Bond came to visit. This gave people the chance to have a go at basic DJ'ing as he was giving little lessons. It also gave us photography and media students a chance at documenting an event. It was a very different experience for me because I have never done anything like this before and it was very busy trying to push through the crowds to get the best shot (like being a pap!) I think my shots are fairly successful and this experience has given me more confidence to do this sort of thing in the future. Alternative approaches I could have taken would be to interact with the people at the event and ask to take their picture, or not be afraid to get really close and use every angle possible to get the shot I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment