Monday 2 January 2012

DOCUMENTARY Assignment : Part 2 : Task 5 : Final Images





















Here is my first set of final images for 'Person X'. These images are to show the different aspects of my mums life. They show different environments - work and home. I really like the images taken of photographs of my mum. Unintentionally, the images taken at her work seem to be more dull and not as interesting as the ones taken of the home environments and different things around the home. I think that this works because she doesn't hate her job but she doesn't really enjoy it, and they make her home life look more vibrant. I think these images work as a set because I have used a ordered pattern of work, home, work, home - although, the last few images are all home. I think that I may remove some of the images from the set so there is less of them and possibly make the set more powerful. I will examine the set and remove any that are vaguely repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment