Tuesday 3 January 2012

DOCUMENTARY Assignment : Part 2 : Task 6 : Investigating different ways of presenting work
















Here are my final images which I have edited using in photoshop using an action I created. The action was to increase the contrast in the image, then make it black and white. I applied the action to all of the images to create unity within the set and bring them together more. I find this way of using photoshop interesting, however, I think I prefer editing the individual photographs because they are all different and have different lighting/subjects to a default effect doesn't always work for making them all similar as it may make some images too dark or too light. Some of these images look really nice in black and white and are very aesthetically pleasing, however, some of the original images (e.g. the one of my mum's jewelry and the colourful beaded top) look better in colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment