Friday 13 January 2012

IMAGE AND TEXT Assignment : Task 17 & 22 : Ways to present work

There are lots of different ways that I could present my fink artwork. I could use chemical printing in the dark room, this would be for if I had shot my final images using film. I won't be presenting my final images like this because I have shot my images using a digital camera.

I could use digital printing - this could be presented in lots of different ways : individual images printed on photo paper, individual images mounted on foam board or window framed, or a group of prints mounted on foam board or window framed. I may go down this route and print sets of images which are relating to similar themes of student life and have a few sets. The downside of this is it's more expensive than online presentation.

I could present my images in an online digital format, such as creating a website designated to my final images and project. I could also put a link on my blog to my images presented in such things like iMovie, powerpoint or indesign.

I would rather present my images as a set than as a single image because I think that there are lots of different aspects to student life and I want to show this and I think it can only be achieved in a set rather than a single image.

No comments:

Post a Comment