Friday 18 November 2011

LO-FI ZINE Assignment : Task 2 : Research : Kaugummi Books





Here are a few examples of a zine created by Benedikt Rugar.







Here are some examples of a zine created by Jimi Franklin. I like how the images in his zine stretch over two pages. 







These are a few examples from a zine created by Martina Maffini. I love this zine and the different colour tones in the black and white images. These images were shot using film and I think they somehow look more raw and aesthetically pleasing than digital ones even though they may not look as seamless and professional. I would love to shoot my images for my zine using a film camera but it is very time consuming getting them developed and scanning them into the computer. 






These images are examples of a zine created by Will Adler. These images are interesting because they are quite abstract and eccentric. Because the images are quite strange, they draw the audience into the zine and make them wonder what the narrative is behind the images. 







No comments:

Post a Comment