Friday 4 November 2011

STUDIO TECHNIQUES Assignment : Task 2 : Area of interest











Here are some still life images I took in my home made low key studio. I wanted to test some ideas for my Studio Techniques assignment because we can either do fashion, portraits or still life. I am interested in all three styles of studio work and I wanted to brainstorm lots of different ideas. I think for the resources I had, my images have turned out quite well. For this set up I used my tv with a black scarf draped over it and a table with a black scarf draped over it. My lighting was a daylight lamp. I am really pleased with his my images have turned out, however, I think I am going to move away from still life photography and challenge myself to do a more difficult fashion or beauty shoot.



This was my set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment